Things to Come

I keep coming up with things to write about, yet have neither had the will or the when to do so. Such topics include:

• My trip to Nashville and Birmingham this past weekend
  • My new job
  • Intending to begin school with the girls, yet keep putting it off
  • Spending lots of time tonight making 2 week lesson plans
  • Finishing book 6 of Harry Potter and crying – Why, oh why? If I’d known before I started, I might not have read the series.
  • Daugher #2 turning 7 tomorrow

So, seeing as how I’ve got a kitchen table covered with curriculum guides, my lesson planner, the girls’ individual binders, and a bunch of other random stuff which will certainly get in the way of being able to eat breakfast here in the morning, I’m thinking I’d better not spend any more time writing. Tonight.

Advertisements

9 thoughts on “Things to Come

1. susan says:

so you finished #6. it’s devastating. I never put #7 in your hands. hope you get to finish it soon so that you will be done with the obsession 🙂

2. Renae says:

I second Chelsea. The only time I cried in reading through the series was at a particular point toward the end of Book 7… I’m not much of a crier, so I guess that means you’d better have tissues ready. I wasn’t completely satisfied with Book 7 (esp. the epilogue… her editor failed her, there), but the “why” questions were certainly answered.

3. Lindsey @ ETJ says:

SHOCK OF SHOCKS, you read Harry Potter and admit it online? 🙂 Are you just begging for someone to whack you on the head and question your Christianity??? 🙂
    Totally said in jest. Happened to me today because of a quote I had on my blog from JFK.
    When you blog, people expect the most out of you. Unfortunately, I end up disappointing most of them!
    I just love your realness Megan. I really do!!!!

4. Lindsey @ ETJ says:

I just love your realness Megan. I really do!!!!

5. Ed Eubanks says:

Of course, I look forward to all of those posts. #7 is worth pushing ahead for… even if she does remain desparately in need of an editor.
    As for the names: Nick E. and I were just talking today about how good it is that you don’t use their real ones, due to the nature of how you blog. Please don’t return to them. We who love you know what the cryptic runes and marks represent.

6. Ed Eubanks says: