A post in bullets:
- In other news, it’s October 26. WHAT? I’m shocked and awed here. Shocked and awed. How in the world? Oh, and in exactly one month I’ll be 38. More shock. More awe.
- That photo above? No real reason. Just because. Just because I can. Oh, and the burn ban has finally been lifted here in Oklahoma City. That’s nice.
- I need to get my driver’s license updated for the state in which I now live. I have to prove I was born in order to do this. I have to find proof that I was born in order to do this. I might have a problem getting my driver’s license updated for the state in which I now live.
- Good friends who lived a gazillion miles to the east of us are in the process of moving a gazillion miles to the west of us. Turns out that Oklahoma City is kind of in the middle of a gazillion and a gazillion, so they are staying the night with us. Good times, good times. Also this – the coffee pot is cocked and ready. They have 3yo twins. Morning, you will be here quickly!
- I’m participating in my first craft show on November 5. My shop, Half-Pint House Handmade has been closed since before we moved. Do you see the irony here? But there’s this – After 4.5 months I think I finally have the perfect sewing set-up. What this means for me at this moment in time is that all I want to do is sew. This is a problem because of the homeschooling, the writing, the laundry folding, and the general all around mom-ing I still have to do.
- And now, here it is: 12:15am and I promised my husband I wouldn’t stay up late tonight. I have one teensy problem, though, and that’s that my 8yo messed with my watch last week and now its alarm is set to go off at midnight every single night. I have no idea how to take this setting off, so I’m sort of required to stay up at least that late so I can turn the goofy alarm off. Or I could ask my 11yo to figure it out for me. I should do that. Tomorrow.