I am the Savvy Blogging Summit Attendee who:
- Has not updated her blog in a whole week.
- Has kept a blog longer than anyone else in the room.
- Has done less professionally with her blog than anyone else in the room.
- Had her introvert show up for dinner at the Mexican restaurant we went to tonight.
- Realized upon arrival yesterday that she had forgotten everyone’s swimsuit but her own. Ahem.
- Actually got in the hot tub tonight with her four kids (they in shorts/t-shirts).
- Got back out 30 minutes later and remembered it’s cold in the mountains at night.
- Walked out of the session on CSS and seriously considered 1) switching back to WordPress and 2) hiring a professional blog designer.
- Walked out of the session on professional business law and seriously considered 1) hiring a lawyer and 2) canning the whole blog altogether.
- Will forever be remembered by everyone in attendance when they listen to the audio recordings of every session and hear her coughing. And coughing. And coughing.
- Got schooled by another blogger on the proper pronunciation of the word “niche.”
- Looked it up online later and decided she was going to keep pronouncing it the way she’s always been because Professor Google doesn’t lie.
- Don’t tell her otherwise. She doesn’t’t want to know.
- Had a serious deadline due on Wednesday.
- Knows it’s Friday and still hasn’t finished it.
- Can’t stop coughing.
- Only got 3 hours of sleep last night and is about to die.
- Is going to bed really really soon.